Centrista como Billary, dois por UMA. Tudo depende do quê a definição de É seja. Hillary 2008 O mundo através do teclado de uma gringa/meta-brasileira

09 setembro, 2007

When All Else Fails


Kudos to the resortfulness of Interney.net's Edney Souza, faced with an Internet glitch that paralyzed feeds, around 20 blogs, for Interney.net is a portal, not just a little small blog like this puny blog.

Somehow I received my feed earlier this sunny morning. In the afternoon, Interney.net was back on!

Can there be anything more stressful than problems beyond one's control?

Nenhum comentário:

Quem sou eu

My favorite subjects are languages. We speak four languages at home: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. My mother is from Alagoas and I am from NYC. My father was Greek-Russian, first generation American. We have always voted for the Democratic Party and I support Hillary Clinton.